Thursday

I am so glad to have found such a fantastic club to learn and train in tai chi. Both the teachers, Sifu Waller and Rachel, not only possess significant martial skills and knowledge regarding tai chi, but are also very patient with beginners like myself. I like the fact that in this club, tai chi is taught in a structured method ensuring beginners develop a solid foundation as they progress further. I like that even though there may be a lot of students training, the teachers have time to see how one’s own practice is developing and have time to make suggestions, give explanations, correct any bad practice and give encouragement. I like the fact that the club caters for students of all abilities with beginners like myself to highly experienced individuals who also help beginners.
I would recommend this club to any one interested in tai chi not only as a martial art but also for its health benefits. It is really a superb club.


(Mayur)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.